Wednesday, July 30, 2008

:D

You guys are awesome! You really made me feel better about this blog, so thank you!!!

This is going to be a pretty random post, as I have all sorts of things floating around in my head, sooo here goes!

First, a few outfits I've made lately:

This'll also look fabulous with skinny jeans tucked into the boots. (And the scarf would be tucked into the jacket, so just a bit is poking out!) I neeeeed this scarf and this purse! I have everything else - and I can't wait to wear it!


Call me Susie Homemaker, but I looove cooking! And how very Bree Hodge is this outfit? I'm going to making an entire dinner for my family soon, and I'm really looking forward to it!


This is something I threw together really quickly...I like the general "template," (the wedges, tank top, and wide-leg jeans,) but I feel it needs more to dress it up. Ideas?


I actually created this Under $100 look for a blog, but I love it! Unfortch, the shoes no longer come in my size, and the sweater isn't sold on F21 anymore. It was there for like three days, wtf. Ah well, keep dreaming!

Now, here are some things that will be coming up this week/next week:
-I want to start posting pictures of my outfits...yes or no? I'd like input!

-How to bargain shop! I just scored an amaaaazing dress for $1.78, so I'd like to share my advice with others! :)

-If anyone has anyyy ideas on what they'd like to see on this blog, let me know!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the bargain hunting idea! I am also like that, and I'd love to have more ideas of how to search :)

undiscoveredAKD said...

i love all your outfits! and i can't wait to see that $1.78 dress you got [:
keep up the good work!